problm regarding loading user application program in core B

Hi all, Sir currently i am working in Blackfin 561 in uclinux environment.I am trying to load user application program written in c ,but i have more than four c files as a project to compile and load in coreB.i dnt have much idea regarding this,i got a link

but in this link they are telling how to link a assembly language program,but I am trying to load a c program to core B.

By using (uclinux-dist/user/blkfin_apps/corebld) this path i got the same example program what is given in the above link,and in the above link they have told about linking coreb.lds to our object file,and have given some syntax.but where we have to add this syntax of linking coreb.lds file with our object file.After loading the user program what are the steps to compile the loaded program.

please can anyone guide me in this regard.

thank you very much in advance

Reply to
mahi.ithink