problem with microwindows

Hi I'm making a little linux using busybox, and kernel 2.6.18.2. The Host for building the system is Fedora core 5 runing on AMD DURON The "mini-linux" while run on x86 epia mother board (x86) then no matter for me using cross-compilating tools. All kernel, an busybox building are right, and system boot perfectly. The problem is that when i want to build microwindows (to add X capabilities to my "mini-linux") i run make (with fb support) then y have an error 2 like:

Compiling mwin/winevent.c ... /root/embedded/xwindow/microwin/src/mwin/winevent.c:25: erreur: static declaration of "abs" follows non-static declaration make[1]: *** [/root/embedded/xwindow/microwin/src/obj/mwin/winevent.o] Erreur 1 make: *** [subdir-/root/embedded/xwindow/microwin/src/mwin] Erreur 2

I tried to build another version (0.91, 0.90, cvs version) but i get this error whith each.

Can you help me please??

Reply to
thevinc

Hello ,

Try using GCC 3.4. Fedora 5 comes with GCC 4.x.

Best Regards, Vivekanandan M

Reply to
Vivekanandan M