porting linux2.6 on ARM922T based board

Hello all, I am trying to cross compile the kernel for ARM922T based board. I have downloaded the kernel source. The kernel compilation steps given on arm-linux ask me to:

For 2.6 kernels, the process is similar. Use _defconfig to select the machine, eg: bash$ make netwinder_defconfig

there is no config file in my linux folder. I guess it is specific to the machine for which I am compiling my kernel How should I get it?

Thanks and Regards, Noor

Reply to
noor.fatma

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

/usr/src/linux/arch/arm/config

Start with the file that fits best, make a copy and modify it to suit your board.

--
Linards Ticmanis
Reply to