porting linux on philips LPC2138

Hai all, I am having a embedded kit in which ARM7TDMI-S is the core.Its from philips LPC 2138.Here I am very much intresrted to port linux on that kit.(I am in learning curve of porting).Can anybody give me the needed urls or suggestions to start porting on my new development kit,i will be thankfull to all guys!

Urgently Needed Help waiting for ur responses!

With Regards

emb in linux.

Reply to
emb in linux

Hello

I don't think it is possible because the LPC2138 only has 512 KB flash and 32 KB ram. You will need an ARM system with 2-4 MB external flash and ram.

Look at

If you want to use your LPC2138 with a RTOS then you could look at

Best regards Rune Christensen

Reply to
Rune Christensen