PCMCIA wireless LAN card

Hi I try to build a PCMCIA wireless LAN card. So,I insert module "pcmcia_core.o", "ds.o" , "hermes.o" , "orinoco.o" ,"orinoco_cs.o". But when insert module "ds.o". It had error message--->"unresolved symbol proc_pccard". And insert module "orinoco_cs.o". It had error message--->"unresolved symbol register_pccard_driver","unresolved symbol unregister_pccard_driver".

Please help me to solve this problem.

Reply to
jfy

Well, Fire up your soldering iron then. 'Cause playing with software your card will never be finished ;)

Just to check if my crystal ball is broke: What card, Kernel, DIstro etc, etc, etc.

--
P.M. Groen