PC/104 ADVANTECH PCM-4823L and Hitachi LMG6401PLGE LCD

I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on how to Hook up a Hitachi LMG6401PLGE LCD display that I have to an ADVANTECH PCM-4823L board that I have. It does not list this display in the manual as being able to use it with the PC/104 board, but I would like to use it if possible. If not, does anyone know where I can get a display that could be used with this board. It does not have a standard VGA connector, but only a LCD connector.

Roger

Reply to
R.H.