Need Web Developer in New York

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a very urgent opening for one of our client in New York; below is the JD so kindly go through it and let me know if you have any consultant for that.

Job Title:Web Developer Duration:4-5 months Location:New York , New York 10001

Minimum Requirements: Main objective for this position is to improve front-end UI/UX. Candidate should have expert skills:

  1. HTML 5
  2. jQuery
  3. CSS
  4. Bootstrap
  5. JavaSrcipt

1.UI/UX Front-end development. 2.Create best-in-class user experiences using latest tools and techniques. 3.Deliver pixel-perfect implementation of design comps, red lines, and annotations across multiple break points. 4.Work with back-end developers to integrate above into the Demandware environment 5.Main objective for this position is to improve front-end UI/UX. Candidate should have expert skills with latest frameworks, jQuery, CSS, Bootstrap, etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Shashank Sr. Technical Recruiter

TekWissen LLC | W: 615-620-0900 | Desk: 734-259-2181 Ext 105 | Fax 734-468-0081| snipped-for-privacy@tekwissen.com |

Rohan Tekwissen