mpc555 and linux?

Hi, we're looking into linux for an embedded MPC555 project. Can anyone give me more pointers or links to where to look for this? Does anyone have experience with this perticular setup? Also, what about a board support package for the board? Is one required? Our VxWorks setup is nothing but a pain.

Thanks.

jj

Reply to
jj

As the 555 is a power PC without an MMU you'll need a µCLinux for power PC. You should check the µCLinux project whether something like that is available.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell