Monitoring WIFI using a PDA

I,

I need to develop a Wifi sniffer to monitor my network, and would like to use a PDA for this.

I have to make a choice for these points :

  • Use of a PALM or a Pocket PC
  • Use of Windows or Linux Of course, I have to use a Wifi card and get the driver work in monitor mode.

Any Idea on these points ?

Reply to
laurent

get ipaq, install linux, install kismet .. done

Pozdrawiam.

-- RusH //

Like ninjas, true hackers are shrouded in secrecy and mystery. You may never know -- UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE.

Reply to
RusH