Memory space requiered for application running Linux

Hello, I plan to start a development on MPC running linux.

THe problem O've got today, is the fact that I cannot see a way to know what is the size of a application ( -> for the FLASH size) but also the size of my (application+kernel) ( -> for the RAM size !!)

I did hear about a an ' objdump' binary file. But not sure to know how to use this !!

Any idea where I can find some information on this problem of mapping.... that we always have under 'non-RTOS' application ?

Thanks

David

Reply to
David M