Marvels of Linux: Markets standardizing on 8 core ARMs

Marvels of Linux: Markets standardizing on 8 core ARMs

Linux creates its own internal market and sets the pace.

The standard is now 8 core ARM chips.

Expect everything to be coming out with 8 cores now that Linux distros running on mobile phones to smart TV are beginning the roll out of ARM 8 cores to set the pace.

The last phone I bought lasts 21 hours on full use, has 5.5" screen, is a quad core and costs USD 120.

The next phone likely cost USD 100, is an 8 core and has 7" screen. The borders are likely to be made as thin as possible to accomodate such a large screen.

Can't wait.

Reply to
7

And you create your own meth and smoke it.

Make and model of this phone?

Oh wait... it's just another LIE from the "European Inventor of the Year."

-- "I've done for example SQL optimization and the reason I could do it better than the best high level experts can do was because I think in hex and bits and byte movements. If you know the assembler in detail, you would know what "select * from employees" would translate into assembler and how different and yet similar that would be from "select name from employees"

Babbling idiot "7" March 7, 2012

"I dunno" - Chris Ahlstrom, too ignorant of software to recognize complete bullshit.

Reply to
Ezekiel

Yup just another internet troll Ezekiel paid for by appil/microshat axil of evil.

Why do these trolling corporations do it?

They are from USA, an insignificant debt ridden nation that squanders all its resources by resorting to Trolling on an industrial scale.

Here troll, read the OP and weep. Some day you will understand what it means:

Marvels of Linux: Markets standardizing on 8 core ARMs

Linux creates its own internal market and sets the pace.

The standard is now 8 core ARM chips.

Expect everything to be coming out with 8 cores now that Linux distros running on mobile phones to smart TV are beginning the roll out of ARM 8 cores to set the pace.

The last phone I bought lasts 21 hours on full use, has 5.5" screen, is a quad core and costs USD 120.

The next phone likely cost USD 100, is an 8 core and has 7" screen. The borders are likely to be made as thin as possible to accomodate such a large screen.

Can't wait.

Reply to
7

Exactly what make and model phone you plumpy walrus?

None of course. It's just more LIES from the donkey face fraud.

--
"Intel reports it has lost a third of its revenue" (New thread)

July 20, 2013
Piece of shit liar Joseph Michael from GplSquared.com (a Linux "advocate").
Truth = Intel reported that revenue dropped by 5%.
Reply to
Ezekiel