Making a LAB of Embedded System on Embedded java in Linux Platform

Hello guys,

I do have task of making a LAB of Embedded System on Embedded java in Linux Platform. I have searched the different tools for Embedded Linux (ETLinux, LEM, LOAF, uClinux, uLinux, ThinLinux etc) and Embedded Java (Eclipse, JEdit & plugins, JEdit & plugins etc). As I am new in using Embedded System on Java in Linux Platform, so I have to know the latest tools for Linux and Java for making an ideal Embedded system.

I apologize if anything wrong statement has been written.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely, Biswajit Das

Reply to
bisu