Lufkin W393 Estimators Pocket Tape

Price:$35.30 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000FTDDVO Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000FTDDVO

My son just got a new job and wanted this tape measure to make the job easier but he never had to time to stop at the one store that had it to get itl. So I went on amazon and I found it in seconds and you guys delievered it 2 days. That was just awesome. Have had one of these and it broke. Push button and auto return not necessary. Too heavy for the pocket.

I have and wanted a replacement for Lufkin W605A which must be out of production. Luckily I have another as I like it better. Blade Length: 5 ft.; Blade Style: A21; Case Color: Chrome; Blade Finish: Yellow Clad; Packaging: Peg Hook/Retail Packaging

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Architect Triangular Scale Tape Measure:http:///index.php?id=B000O9NY14 ARCHITECT S POCKET RULE TAPE:http:///index.php?id=B000KNIY96 Lufkin 1/4 Inch X 6 Foot Executive Diameter Engineer's Tape:http:///index.php?id=B0002JT2AI Estimator's Pocket Tape:http:///index.php?id=B000OB9KFQ HAND-HELD TALLY COUNTER:http:///index.php?id=B0015ASN3A

Reply to
Amir