Low-Cost IXP425 Development Board

I'm looking for an inexpensive IXP425 development board (< $500). The Intel's IXDP425 & ADI's Coyote are quite expensive(> $2500 is what the price info I got from some vendors..Is it really so expensive?).This is just to get hands-on experience with Linux on XScale.It would be better if the board supports expansion, for ex. a provision to add a SLIC/CODEC interface to HSS & close to IXDP425 or Coyote in design. Thanks in Advance

Regards, DSKR

Reply to
DSKR

check out

They have a complete hardware (borad, case, and cables) priced under $300.

Reply to
slot1