Looking for PowerPC (freescale) cross compilers tool chain

I have working C code on Linux, I need to test this C code gets compiled for Power PC platform, looking for any kind of Power PC cross compiler tool chain, please let me know where can I get it.

Reply to
VT

I've used the one from

on an Freescale MPC855 and 860.

Steve

Reply to
steve_schefter

Downloaded PowerPC cross compiler tool chain for LINUX, trying to compile C / CPP file, I am getting "Floating Point exception" error to compile any file, no problem with regular GCC. any idea why I am getting "floating point exception"?.

powerpc-linux-cc -Wall -g -O2 -I. -Iinclude -c -fPIC Server.c make: *** [Server.o] Floating point exception

powerpc-linux-gcc -Wall -g -O2 -I. -Iinclude -c -fPIC Server.c make: *** [Server.o] Floating point exception

Reply to
VT

W dniu 12/23/2009 4:13 PM, VT pisze:

You might have an incompatible glibc version in your system.

Reply to
Grzegorz Jablonski