Looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in East Coast of USA

Hello,

This is Sai from TANNA Corporation, Technical consulting firm in East coast of USA. I am looking for Embedded Linux Developers to work in Linux Kernel development for ARM/PowerPC/MIPS Processors. If anybody is interested, please send me your resume to stanna at optonline dot com.

Thanks for your time, Sai.

Reply to
stanna

Hi May be... you can read a book: Its name is Building Embedded Linux Systems.It is very interesting. Have a good time for it My email is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com If you need that book you can contact to me

Reply to
Nguyen Duc Toan