list of embedded processors

Hello group, Could i get a list of embedded processors that are already supported by gcc ( any version of gcc is okay). I wan't sure where to look for such an information. Please redirect me to a genuine source... Thank you

Krishna

Reply to
Krishna Sagiraju

Me too!

An ideal source would be something like i386 - 32 bit 16 bit memory bus, ... - 32 bit, 16Mb internal RAM, PCMCIA controller

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I meant where could i get the complete list of supported processors

Reply to
Krishna Sagiraju

More than man gcc?

Reply to