Linux Timer

Hi All I need some help in writing the function for Timers (User Space) in Linux. My Functions should be like

timerId initTimer(void * funcarg,void* arg); startTimer(timerId) stopTimer(timerId)

Can somebody suggest what all Linux calls to be used to implement these fucntions.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
abc

It would have been quicker if you'd said "Please, write my code for me!"

Reply to
Geronimo W. Christ Esq

Use the SIGLRM timer signal.

Dan