Linux Memory Management

I want to know about memory management of Linux OS in ARM processor. If anybody has some idea then tell me.

Reply to
Ankit
-

Can you make your question a bit more specific? If you want to know all about Linux memory management, please read: Understanding the Linux Kernel (kernel 2.4, isbn 0-596-00213-0) or the book written by Robert Love (kernel 2.6), I'm not sure what the exact title is.

Good luck, Freddy

Reply to
Freddy