linux kernel version for using USB WLAN device

hi, i want to add an usb wireless lan device to my s3c2410+linux system. the usb wlan device which i choice is "TP-link WN321G", made in TaiWai, the official device driver for linux is RT73_linux_STA_1.0.4.0.

i want to use 2.4.18 kernel, but somebody tell me only after 2.4.19 kernel version can support wireless lan. i googled, searched in kernel code, but dont find anything.

so, anyone used usb wlan under linux system can tell me does 2,4,18 support wlan? (because i have done lots of job under this version of kernel)

Any answer is welcom, thanks.

Reply to
呵呵