Linux 2.x on Nokia 6600 (Symbian 7)

Does anyone have info on installing or using Linux on Symbian devices like Nokia 6600 gsm phone ?

It is possible ? Anyone had experiences on that ?

--
Cosimo
Reply to

I wanted to ask the same for Sony's P800/P900

ARM9 Thumb @ 156MHz (16 Megs of flash and 16 of Ram, all doubled on p900) inside !

But I doubt that S/E or Nokia (Series 60 platform) would give away anything about what's inside and how it's set up (mem mappings/chip connections/radio specificatiosn etc...)

Be we can still hope and/or pray for Nokia/sony to talk...

cheers,

Julien

Reply to
JB