Links and CGI

Hi all,

I testing Links, and his interaction with CGI: I have a cgi which output some html lines: these lines are correctly interpreted by pther borswsers (firefox), but when loaded by links, it show me the source html, not the rendered page, as if it do not recognize the output of the cgi ad html code to format.

Any idea? is there some options to give somewhere?

thanx giammy

Reply to
giangiammy

You need to output the correct header, the "Cache-Control" line is optional - but don't forget the extra newline after the header, IE will work without it most other browsers will not.

Jon

Reply to
Unknown

thank you for your reply - you got the point: Now it works correctly

Reply to
giangiammy