librarys on target

hello,

i have the problem that my programs that i compile with an cross compiler on my host system don´t work on the target because they are missing shared librarys. i have a look at the binarys with ldd and i can see that the binarys are linked against the library on my build system and not on my rootfs on the target.

How can i compile an application with my building host which is running on my target with the librarys on the right position?

Axel

Reply to
Axel Beierlein

=20

red =20

n =20

maybe you have to specify -rpath or -rpath-link for the linker. Or add some option to the ./configure call.

Nikolaus

Reply to
hns