Konqueror/Embedded on GTK

Just curious, can statically linked web browser Konqueror/Embedded running over Linux frame buffer or GTK without QT runtime support?

Reply to
Marco Wang

Probably, but a staticly compiled Konqueror would be huge. Why not choose another browser?

--
Lasse Jensen [fafler at g mail dot com]
Linux, the choice of a GNU generation.

I want a browser which can do HTML, CSS, Javascript and flash, looks like Konqueror is the only free one can meet the requirement.

Lasse Jensen wrote:

Reply to
Marco Wang

If anyone knows of an embeddable browser that can do the above, and is not as huge as konqueror, I'd love to use it....

Currently, qt/e + konq/e account for 15 MB of my 33 MB file system. :-(

--Yan

(top-posting fixed)

Reply to
CptDondo

Is GTK+WebCore another good alternative?

Reply to
Marco Wang

hoose

=E5=A6r -

Hi, This is EzHomeTech Robert. EzHomeTech open software platform is same as PC Windows, Apple Mac OS X, or PC Linux X-Window. But, EzHomeTech open software platform is especially for embedded device. This open software platform contains an embedded middleware (SSP) and many applications. SSP also provides APIs to let you easily add applications. EzHomeTech SDKs and services help you to build up your embedded products immediately. The SDKs, in especial, let you develop your embedded products as PC environment without extra hardware components (like ICE, ROM emulator). Now, many worldwide famous companies spread in Taiwan, USA, Germany, Slovakia, Korea, Japan , Hong Kong and Singapore have licensed EzHomeTech SDKs.

1=2E More information about EzHomeTech SDKs

a=2E Signage market: Network Signage SDK 2006

b=2E IPTV market: IPTV SDK, Ezserver SDK
c=2E PMP market: PMP SDK

Rgds, Robert Kao

Reply to
robert kao