java crosscompiler with awt libraries

Hi all, I'm trying to build my crosscompiler toolchain starting from buildroot-0.9.27.tar.bz2 for a mipsel architecture. I enabled gcj java crosscompiler, and got a mipsel-linux-gcj command which correctly crosscompiles a helloworld.java test.

Now I need the AWT library to crosscompile some graphical applications, but it seems that buildroot do not compile the awl libraries.

Am I missing something, can buildroot build the AWT libraries? do I need to enable some options?

Otherwise is there a way to compile the AWT libraries and get graphical support?

thanks giammy

Reply to
giangiammy

My information may be out of date, but when I last checked, the full AWT was not implemented and debugged for gcj/gij. That's what keeps me from seriously considering it.

Reply to
noone