Is there a way to support ALSA on ARM9 with Linux 2.6.10?

Hi Linux Gurus,

I hear a lot about ALSA is not supported for the ARM Linux. Is it true and why is that? I use 2.6.10 or Arm926 and wish to switch over to ALSA. The reason I get from the people that the ABI of ARM is not compatible to the ALSA. I do not understand what that means?

Is there a way to support ALSA on ARM9 with Linux 2.6.10?

kawshol

Reply to
kawshol

Look here: