init script problem in rc.d

I added one start script in /etc/rc.d/rcx.d/Smyscript. In Smyscript, I started some daemons, some are real daemon writtten in C code, some are really shell scripts put in background (let me refer this one as backgrgound process after ). I noticed that the real daemons stay, but the background processes are always killed after Smyscript finished.

Is it supported to be that way, or my kernel configuration is wrong?

Thanks, Max

Reply to
Max