i2c driver in linux

Hi, I want to have the i2c drivers built standalone. I am able to find the i2c source i the kernel tree, but just wondering how to build it stand alone? I am working on at91 board, which I am being supported in drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-at91.c. Which of the other factors do i need to take care to build it stand alone? Can anybody help me about this, am badly stuck. :-(

Thanks a lot, Sudip

Reply to
zix