How to write data to config file in kernel mode

Hi

I want to save some config data in kernel mode but my driver does not implement fs_operation functions .

Is there some functions which can read and write files in kernel mode ?

I know Windows has kernel mode file functions , how can I do that in Linux ?

Thank you .

Reply to
Kid

This is generally considered to be a bad idea. See

for details (and a way to do it anyway).

Kristof

Reply to
Kristof Provost