How to make Linux based CD Duplicator

Hi All, I am searching for Linux binaries which can be fitted into a floppy and used for making a CD duplicator using old Pentium PC. I have following component which are sufficient to make it.

Pentium III 433 MHz

1.44" Floppy drive 64 MB RAM 1 52x CDROM, 1 52x CDWriter(Samsung)

--Praveen

Reply to
Praveen

We don't have floppy image for that, but we do have an IDE-CF 4M flash drive for doing this. We use the following:

Pentium 200 MMX IDE-CF 4M on primary master Source DVD (upto 5 different CD images) on secondary master Destination CDR on secondary slave

IDE-CF Flash Drive at

Tech Support for IDE-CF