How to get OK from minicom?

Hi.I am new to minicom.I configured it and turned local echo on.I am able to see my AT commands.But I am not able to see OK from minicom.I configured it for /dev/ttyS9.Is there any configuration change I need to do to see OK from modem.?Thanks and regards Ramakrishna

Reply to
Ramakrishnaprasad.A

Hi,

What is the equivalent of /dev/com9 on linux?I tried /dev/ttyS9 as well as /dev/ttyS10.But no luck.Thanks

Reply to
Ramakrishnaprasad.A

dmesg|grep tty

Reply to