Hi resolution in ARM based processors.

Hi. I would like to know if somebody has tried to use ARM based processors LCD controllers (such as Xscale, Omap or DragonBall) at higher than VGA resolutions (800x600 and 1024x768). From my undestanding, though theoretically possible (by data sheets at least), the manufacturers don't recommend more than 640x780. Has somebody tried/succeeded with higher resolutions? If so, how has it performed?

TIA.

Elder.

Reply to
ih8sp4m