HCI on USB pl2303

Hi,

I tried to run HCI with pl2303 driver. My kernel is a 2.4.17 and when using hciattach, I got a BCSP time out. So i recompiled hciattach with an other device initialisation (using termios), the hciattach seems ok because it returns the process ID but when i run hciconfig, no device is attached... Have you an idea of modifications i could try in hciattach.c ?

Vincent

Reply to
vincent