gui for embedded linux

I'm going to choose OS for our set-top-box. There are three candidates left, uCliunx, RTEMS and ecos. But I don't know which is better and which one can support GUI. Any comments will be very much appreciated.

Hans

Reply to
Ren Hantao

Just a question: Did you take Opie/Qtopia in account yet ? See my sig for details.

Oliver

Oliver Fels
Feed manager/Coordination
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de
Reply to
Oliver Fels

And as Opie was mentioned, how about GPE? :))

Best Regards,

--
Alexander Popov                  ProSyst Bulgaria Inc.
RTOS Leader                      48 Vladajska Str.

"Ren Hantao" wrote in news:bihm50$ snipped-for-privacy@netnews.proxy.lucent.com:

uClinux Now Minigui can run on uClinux

jiangije