Gdb failed to create new inferior - MIPS, Linux

Hello,

I am using GDB 7.3 debug multi process application on remote MIPS target, linux kernel 2.6.18.8

I am running the main process from GDB. This process forks and executes some other processes but I cannot see that new inferior is created within the debugger while new process is spawned.

I am using the following setup: set follow-fork-mode child set detach-on-fork off set follow-exec-mode new set schedule-multiple on

Should this feature work on this environment? If so, what is wrong here?

thanks

Reply to
Family Zevin