find Device Driver TFT LCD lta035b0q0a toshiba, please

hi.

i dont speek english... sorry..

but, i find data, no datasheet...

is device driver. , please....

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

thanks, too..

Reply to
Daesue

I am sorry for my above writing, due to my bad English I made a mistake how I have to ask.

I will ask my question after I research more, if you read my above writing, thanks for reading.

and thanks for this reading too.

Reply to
Daesue

ow

g,

You shouldn't need a special device driver for your monitor if your graphics card (and the monitor) is relatively new and supports DDC. Using DDC your graphics card should be able to pickup your monitor attributes.

Reply to
Janaka

What I want to do is to mount the 3.5" TFT LCD TOUCH of Doshiba on ARM board. The model number of this LCD is LTA035B0Q0A. So that. I have to make a driver, but I don't know how to control this LCD. Mostly, the LCD control method in the ARM are dealing with CPU I/F and RGB I/F, but according to the LCD datasheet, it seems something different with those methods. (If you need datasheet, I can send it to you by mail) Therefore I ask what the control type is. Please advise me.(p.s : I post this statement again)

Reply to
Daesue

So what you are saying is that you dont have a graphics card on your system and you want to control an OEM LCD directly using a proprietary interface. Sometimes the LCD vendors do not give the full interface specs. Hopefully you have such a document. What sort of an interface does the LCD have ?? is it a pure digital interface (address/data lines, clocking, control) or does it have RGB type interface ?

Reply to
Janaka

I found the following results after researching many different sources. LCD interface is Alternated Video Signal. The two types of I/F technique are CPU I/F and RGB I/F, but I do not think it's either of them.

I have no idea how to control it even after looking at data sheet. If you know, please advise me.

Reply to
Daesue

I think you should contact the original manufacturer of the LCD and get the entire data sheet set. Most manufacturers give only marketing type data sheets by default and only give the detailed once (with example implementations and the like) when you sign a support contract!! Good luck.

Reply to
Janaka