Europe's Best Computer Enthusiast Website, Eurotechzone is now Open!

Catering to the computer enthusiasts from all over the world, Eurotechzone is Europe=92s first multi-lingual website on hardware news&reviews. In this site you will find:

=95 The hottest news from IT Bussiness world =95 The Reviews of the newest electronic components and PC hardwares. =95 A dynamic community/forum to discuss IT subjects and technical issues. =95 =85and more and more is awaiting for you in

Eurotechzone

Its in Greek or Turkisch or some language I can not read. Full of Adds of loans and other nonsense. Useless to me. Don't even look there.

Reply to
edwin ng