Epson sld13806 replacement

Hello, I wonder if someone has an idea for agood replacement for Epson sld13806 CRT/LCD controller. I'd like a good linux device driver support and at least a LCD only controller. Any suggestion will be appreciated. TIA

/helix

Reply to
Helix

"Helix" skrev i meddelandet news:c7sjub$d6s$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread.albacom.net...

Check with

They have an FPGA based LCD controller. S/W Drivers, I think is provided by Teleca.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson   ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com