Embedded Web Server Solution?

Hi, I'm looking for a web server for my embbedded Linux device. Anybody can give some advice?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Julian

Reply to
Julian Zhang

"Julian Zhang" schrieb:

Check thttpd - tiny/turbo/throttling HTTP server

Best regards, Reiner

Reply to
Reiner Rosin

-- Grant Edwards grante Yow! Why don't you at ever enter and CONTESTS, visi.com Marvin?? Don't you know your own ZIPCODE?

Reply to
Grant Edwards

The traditional one is Boa

(I'm a maintainter of that one). Boa is used, for instance, as the image server for Axis webcams. It and thttpd are probably best if you want high capacity for static pages. For an even smaller footprint, recent copies of busybox
now include an httpd applet. I assume that all embedded Linux devices include busybox. ;-)

- Larry

Reply to
Larry Doolittle

If you're just serving static HTML, then you /could/ look at the khttpd webserver implemented in the Linux kernel.

--
Lew Pitcher

Master Codewright and JOAT-in-training
Lew Pitcher

"Larry Doolittle" ?ÈëÏû?ÐÂÎÅ : snipped-for-privacy@recycle.lbl.gov...

Thank you all! I'll investigate all these candidates.

Reply to
Julian Zhang