Embedded System without Video Adapter but with Keyboard

I have a system without Video Adapter. However, I need the keyboard device to operate the system via an LCD display.

When I redirect the console to a serial port (which seems to be the usual procedure for systems without VGA adapters) the keyboard is also deactivated.

Does anybody know how to achieve this?

Thank you for any hint!

Mathias...

Reply to