Embedded linux PABX and AM

Hi,

I wonder if there exist 'black' boxes out there somewhere with PABX (< 10 local lines) and answering machine functionality running embedded linux. Either VoIP or common analog phone technology.

Thanks for any hints on good and not-too-expensive such devices..

regards

Tor

Reply to
Tor Tveitane

This is not probably the complete answer, but a link, point your favourite search engine to 'Asterisk' .

HTH

--
Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

Hi Tor,

Take a look at our 2 VoIP development boards:

Or the intel version:

Most of the software functionality you'll need to develop yourself though, since the sample software is really only proof-of-concept.

Regards,

Damion de Soto - Software Engineer  email:     damion@snapgear.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to