Embedded linux for MPC860 Eval Board

I want to develop software on an Eval board that has MPC860 with Serial port and Ethernet port on it. I am planning to use Embedded linux on it. Could not find anything online. Can anyone tell me which vendor supports it and if there are any free downloadble versions.

Reply to
NewToEmbeddedLinux

I'm not an expert on this chip, but Denx Linux seems to have a MPC86xADS setup. May be that will work with your chip.

Reply to
Janaka