dynamic linker problem with libpthread.so.0?

Hi all, I'm getting strange results trying to deploy a multithreaded C++ app onto my single-board PC (AMD Elan SC520 cpu). I've copied all necessary libraries (/lib/tls/libpthread.so.0, etc) onto the target board. The app runs fine on my development box, but on the target it gives the error:

"error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I used the dynamic linker directly to inspect libpthread.so.0 (on the target board). This gives the following:

"/lib/tls/libpthread.so.0: relocation error: /lib/tls/libpthread.so.0: symbol errno, version GLIBC_PRIVATE not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference"

I can't figure why the app runs fine on my development machine, which uses the same toolchain and identical libraries (verified using md5sum). I've tried about everything I can think of. Does anyone here have any tips for further diagnosis of the problem?

Any suggestions/tips are much appreciated, as I'm basically stuck right now.

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mark