DUART

Hi,

I have a target board with a DUART and a Linux development box. I want to run one channel of the DUART for console and one for a PPP session. I guess I will need a DUART on both sides but how do I select the channels for each i.e. console and PPP session?

Thanks, Rasayani.

Reply to
Vividh Siddha

Every UART on the DUART is identified as /dev/ttyS1 and /dev/ttyS2.... so depending on which UART u need to use for console u can use that like console=/dev/ttyS1....

Reply to
sivam