Difficulty accessing handhelds.org

Hello!

I'm having trouble accessing anything at OPIE at

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who is having this problem. Has the site shut down?

Is there a new approved place from which one should obtain OPIE?

Thanks for all your help.

All the best!

Paul

Reply to
paul.a.bennett

no, that's the place still. openembedded.org runs off the same server, and is down right now too. I've noticed they've been a bit unreliable in the last few weeks, but just keep trying.

regards,

Damion de Soto - Software Engineer  email:     damion@snapgear.com
SnapGear - A CyberGuard Company ---    ph:         +61 7 3435 2809
  | Custom Embedded Solutions          fax:         +61 7 3891 3630
  | and Security Appliances            web: http://www.snapgear.com~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  ---  Free Embedded Linux Distro at   http://www.snapgear.org  ---
Reply to
Damion de Soto

CRL hostin hh.org has undergone several maintenance stages in the last weeks, including poweline maintenance. Besides this everything is still as expected.

Oliver

Reply to
Oliver Fels

Well, I can now access opie.handhelds.org but all I get is an Apache front page as if there is no content behind the web server. If someone can suggest an alternative to OPIE for an iPAQ 3600 or if someone could suggest another way of getting at the OPIE software, I would be greatly appreciative.

All the best!

Paul

Reply to
paul.a.bennett