Difference between Freebsd4.11 Makefile and Redhat 9.0 linux

can u tell the difference between the Makefile for the Freebsd and Redhat

please ......

Reply to
yogesh

I haven't seen a post from U for at least a month. I don't think he even frequents this newsgroup.

        Joyeux Noel, Bonne Annee.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

The difference is 3.

Reply to
Geronimo W. Christ Esq

And here I thought it was 42.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jean-David Beyer

I can see the discussion splitting into the 3 camp and the 42 camp. Death or glory!

[gotta love these "please do my job for me" questions. It's as though some people think the usenet is a place where you can get other people to do your work for you, for free. ]
Reply to
Geronimo W. Christ Esq

He posted the exact same question a week or two to a half-dozen groups and already had it answered (both sarcastically and seriously) multiple times. The OP is either trolling or is about as sharp as a bag of wet mice.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I request a weekend
                                  at               in Havana with Phil
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Grant Edwards

Have pity on the guy. I have to take daily blood-pressure medicine, and my prescription plan raised the price on me from $50 to $90 starting January 1. Perhaps the O.P. cannot afford his medication.