Developing an embedded touchscreen system using a linux installation on a vortex86

Note: Strictly for people residing in and around PUNE, India.

Hello guys,

One of our clients needs to setup a touchscreen system for one of their products, which works on an embedded WinXP platform on a VORTEX86

6070LV and other related hardware. They are now thinking of porting it to embedded Linux. We are looking to assist them in this venture.

Brief details of the project are as follows: Set up an embedded Linux based 6.5 '' color touch screen AST-065 (DMC Co Ltd) which employs:

> Touchscreen system employs the Active display T-51750GD065J-FW-AA (OPTREX) >> Analog Resistive Touch Screen Controller Board TSC-10/USB-PI (DMC Co Ltd)

Further details will be provided to those interested. If someone is interested in setting up such a system, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Shrikant Joshi

Reply to
Shri