Crossware - ColdFire Simulation - HOWTO

hello members...

realize i cud be a little off topic here.... just banking on anyone of u having used it before...

well, am trying to pick up a Microprocessor for one of my projects.. after much deliberation, have settled for MCF5249 - ColdFire series... I have also downloaded the Crossware Development suite for Windows...

There is not a great deal of help from the software on how to run / simulate a design.. there r 3 example projects there, but i cant get even one of them working... was just wondering if any of u have worked on it before & can help me out,

regards

techie....

Reply to
techie.embedded