Control 3.5" TFT LCD TOUCH of Doshiba ?

What I want to do is to mount the 3.5" TFT LCD TOUCH of Doshiba on ARM board. The model number of this LCD is LTA035B0Q0A. So that. I have to make a driver, but I don't know how to control this LCD. Mostly, the LCD control method in the ARM are dealing with CPU I/F and RGB I/F, but according to the LCD datasheet, it seems something different with those methods. (If you need datasheet, I can send it to you by mail) Therefore I ask what the control type is. Please advise me.(p.s : I post this statement again)

Reply to
Daesue