[Commercial] Advance C Training from Industry Professionals.

Hello All,

With a growing demand for System Professionals, we are pleased toannounce a new weekend batch of Advance C for working professionals, Engineers & students.

Course Highlights:

- GNU tool chain for C programming. (gcc,as,ld,gdb)

- Additional tools for programming. (size,objdump,ldd,nm)

- Calling conventions (through Linux Assembly Programming)

- Layout of C program

- Segmentation Faults

- Struct ,enums,typedefs, #define

- Arrays & Pointer Arithmetic

- Function Pointers etc

- Dynamic linking

- Segments & Executables

Starting Date : May 10,2009 Duration : 1.5 months Timings : Saturday and Sunday, 3 hours per day.

Venue : Concepts Systems, Pune.

602-603, The Pentagon, Shahu College Road, Next to Pune-Satara Road, Near Panchami Hotel, Parvati. Pune - 411009.

Registration: We encourage you to register at the earliest since there are limited seats.

About Us: Concepts Systems Educational Services has always been in forefront for providing software professionals and aspirants with best-of-the-breed technologies which ensure that professionals/students remain on the cutting edge of technology and continue to win their goals.

Concepts already has many leading software companies like EMC B'lore,Nvidia Corporation, HP Labs, Oracle India etc. as its clients. High Quality training from experienced Systems Experts is the hallmark ofour training division. For more information, please visit our website

If you have any queries feel free to call us on

020-24216888/9960638738 Or mail us at snipped-for-privacy@conceptssys.com. For customized on-site training for your team, send a mail to snipped-for-privacy@conceptssys.com

Thanks & Regards, Team Concepts Systems

Reply to